Choosing to invest in dental implants over more conventional types of treatment offers many advantages to your overall oral health. Rather than altering adjacent teeth to support a fixed prosthesis, implants stand independently and function as if they were natural teeth. A number of benefits, include:
- Preservation of natural biting patterns and tooth alignment
- Non-invasive to adjacent teeth (no reshaping or structure removal)
- Enhanced bone support of the jaw and face
- Permanent (non-removable) restorative designs
- Options for dental implant stabilization
- Better return on investment than conventional treatments
Today’s implants are the most lifelike tooth replacements available. Not only that, but their extremely high success rate means nearly 98% of dental implants last for the life of patients. They offer the longest return on investment of any modern-day dental restoration.